>> industrial sector
An excerpt of the features of our software "dilos" which plays an important role especially in the industrial branch!
- wide range of options to organize your warehouse – form sinlge parts to a fisnished product from complete pallets to a single glass of juice!
- continuous batch-management
- condition-management (e.g. painted or unpainted)
- manufacturing software-module with calendar-based planning and fulfillment check
- loading and shipping
The product pallet of CUBE does not just consist of their high-quality bikes, they also sell accesoires, leisure ware and lots of other products around bikes. At their factory in Waldershof they produce up to 2.500 bikes every day. CUBE uses a combination of dilos and our supplier portal with the following features:
- integrated manufacturing management from a single tire to the finished bike
- support of the QA-process in the manufacturing
- accurate production line equipment
- web-based supplier collaboration with net.Label
- paperless warehouse management with wlan scanning devices from the receiving of prelabelled goods to multilevel production supply transports. That leads to a paperless commission and 100% shipping control.
- connection of the conveyor track with an automatic labelling system and the warehouse management system
- shipment directly after production
- retour settlement
A short movie of the production and logistics at CUBE is uploaded here.
The danish sportswear manufacturer hummel looks back at 90 years of history. That the danish national soccer team won the European Championship – wearing hummel trikots - will truly be unforgotten. These days successful teams like the SC Freiburg or the „Füchse“ Berlin are equipped with hummel sportswear. Alongside sportswear hummel offers lifestyle collections for kids and adults as well as several shoe collections.
To raise the logistic performance hummel changed their distribution logistics. Whilst moving to the new central warehouse in Handewitt near Flensburg and founding the subsidiary CELLA Logistik GmbH they also installed a new warehouse management system dilos.
From the goods receiving over the commissioning to the retour settlement, dilos cover the whole flow of goods at hummel sportswear. Over 30 order pickers work o round about 2000 orders per day – absolutely paperless per mobile MDE-tchonologie and in specific commissioning varieties like the multi order picking.
That gurantees that, in the future, those trendy hummel products will be available on schedule as usual.
Riedel Glas Austria
Riedel Glas - as a traditional family business from Kufstein,Tirol - stands for exclusive wineglasses and many more high-quality glass products. The enterprise has own distribution companies in the US, GB, Japan, Australia, China and is present in over 125 countries worldwide. At their location in Schneegattern Riedel Glas runs a 16.000 m2 big warehouse for their own brands Riedel, Nachtmann, Spiegelau and their e-commerce.
Highlights of the WMS „dilos“:
- interface for the IBM AS400 (ERP)
- paperless warehouse management with wlan scanner devices and forklift terminals
- multi-order-picking up to 16 orders simultaneously
- complete pallets and negative commissioning
- cross-docking of the goods directly to the shipment
- document preparation for every brand of the Riedel-Group
- connection of several service companies and shippers
bosch Tiernahrung GmbH & Co. KG is one of the leading pet food manufacturer in germany. The latest production and wrapping systems and quality assurance guarantee the delivery of pet food in 35 countrys, following the highest food standards.
Highlights of their warehouse management:
- connection to the ERP-system Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- MDD- and batch management
- management of partial quantities and mixed pallets
- paperless warehouse management with wlan-scanner devies and forklift terminals
- storage out of several production halls with I-points
- connection of the fully automatic high-bay warehouse to the WMS
- connection of the driverless transport system to the WMS
- management and time-based packaging material supply of the production facilities
- tour preparation of the dlivery orders with fully automatic warehouse