>> service branch
Originally developed for a logistic outsourcing project, our warehouse management software dilos is the measure of all things for project logistics, event agencys and forwarding agency – no matter fo storage, textiles, food or automotive-products!
With a mixture of our large complete package as well as the high flexibility and adaptability looking at requirements provided by the customer you can minimize time-to-market-duration. What speaks for dilos:
- unlimitet client and subclient feature
- flexible customer connection to the warehouse management per interface or online-portal dilos.net
- display of added values like display production or ironing per integrated production module
- integratable employee controlling for performance measurement and project calculation
- invoicing with a daily comparison of transaction data and simulation of different conditions
- independent set up of clients, reports, …
- flexible licensing for seasona fluctuations and order peaks
With round about 450 employees the traditional Dreier AG is one of the leading middle class logistics service providers in Switzerland. The company, operating in Suhr also owns locations in Germany, Luxemburg, Spain and Marokko and offers its customers a consistent process-oriented transport and logistic system. Highlights of their WMS:
- multiclient logistic in the sectors food, non-food, cosmetic and construction material
- usage of mobile MDE-units
- customer connection to the WMS per interface or web-app dilos.net
The agency follow red (former Roth & Lorenz) stands for experience-based communication which connects people and brands for more than 30 years! The customer recieves advice, live-communication and events, promotions and sponsoring, public relations, content marketing and branding experiences. To offer a high-quality service follow red has a large warehouse with appropriate equipment – managed by dilos!.
- webbased stock check
- order collection per online-portal
- order processing, loading and shipment in real-time
C. Brettschneider GmbH
C. Brettschneider GmbH with its headquarters in Aachen is creating innovative solutions in the sector packaging, cardboard packaging and logistic for more than 120 years. During the last years Brettschneider has established itself in the e-commerce sector and is a flexible fullfilment-partner for online traders. They are also able to connect very fast to the given web-shop system of customers like Magneto or Pixi.
Advantages of dilos:
- different commissioning versions depending on customers, warehouse area or workload. As a consequence he ability to act order-related or in different ways of multi-order-picking is given.
- diverse client base leads to special customer wishes. Due to the ability to customize the WMS on your own, you’re able to react fast and efficient.
- For the realtime data exchange with customers we created a set of customizable standard interfaces and the online.portal dilos.net. Therefore customers are able to do stock requests or record orders twenty-four-seven.
Read an interview with Alen Kuko, manager of Brettschneider, talking about the research of certain WM-systems and why they decided to use dilos.
17111 - Transit, Transport & Logistik
17111 Transit Transport & Logistik GmbH & Co. KG owns more than 20.000 m2 of warehouse area for a logistic hub location between Scandinavia and northern Germany. The full-service-offer reaches from receiving and QA, to packaging, commissioning, shipment and cash-management or support of web-shops. Highlights:
- multi-client-logistics in the sections of textile, food, commodity and e-commerce
- more than 80 WMS-user and use of mobile MDA-units
- connection of the horizontal carousel to their WMS
- wide range of added values around warehouse logistics
- customer integration to the WMS via interface and web app dilos.net
Barth & Co
Textile logistics specialist Barth+Co with their headquarter in Hallbergmoos near Munich handles up to three million units per year therefrom 100.000 articles just for their client LK International (Lasse Kjus). Highlights of the WMS:
- multi-client logistics in the section textile, food, commodity and e-commerce
- wide range of added values around warehouse logistics including iron out and textile-finishing
- use of mobile barcodesacnner
- customer integration in the WMS via interface and web app dilos.net
In 2011 the professional journal LOGISTIK HEUTE reported under the headline "economic shrink for logistics" about the warehouse logistics of the fashion retailer Dirty Jerz. The company constantly works on delivery optimization because of the high cost pressure in this sector. By installing dilos, Dirty Jerz together with BS Logistik (now CS Logistik) were able to save money by reducing the storage area about 35% .
Multisped Internationale Spedition GmbH
Multisped Internationale Spedition GmbH is a middle class shipment and logistic company with its headquarters in Singen. The company employs more than 130 employees at 4 different locations and mainly operates in the sector of fashion logistics. The warehouse management of Multisped relies on dilos!
Processed per year:
- 2.000.000 incoming and outgoing articles
- 260.000 hangtags, about 1.000 labels per day
- 2.500 handlebars for hanging shipping
- 140.000 shipping units & packaging lists per year
- 170.000 parts hanging to horizontal repacking
- 120.000 parts in QA-retraction-process
Currently they are employing 10 wokers only for QA and return process. At peak times they are processing 1.500 returns per day.
In 2012 the journal LOGISTIK HEUTE reported about the expansion of the warehouse capacity and the detachement of the existing WMS of Sterac Transport & Logistik GmbH with headquarter in Stapelfeld. Logistic direktor Dirk Schneider describes the project schedule: "It was a challange, that we managed to move within one month and install the new logistic software simultaneously", as well as the result: "We are able to improve the program and generate key figures, statistics and reports on our own. We now have a better overview. Also commissioning processes are easier to handle for the employees. We have shorter ways and are able to react on customers wishes faster."
Read the full article of LOGISTIK HEUTE.
Spedition Schwarzer proudly looks back at over 100 years of company history. Today the company owns 120 vehicles, 60.000 m² of shipping facility, a warehouse 10.000 m² large and employs more than 200 employees. Core sectors are warehouse and transport logistics with a broad range of services. Features:
- 15.000 palett spaces
- multiclient storage with 20 clients
- complete display of the silage-process, from the processing of raw goods in bigbags to the delivery in a silo vehicle
- flexible interface connection of warehouse customers
- storage and logistic invoicing