>> is an extra add-on software necessary for your ERP?
ERP systems are standard software products. They often don’t have any or just one dimensional forecast method which leads to the fact that they are not able to do meaningful forecasts for the preorder process off new articles or expiring goods.
Also most ERP systems provide inaccurate features for order management. Important aspects like the refilling of lots supplier bonuses or the utilization rate of containers during the import are left unconsidered .
With our software we pursue the target of stock optimization!
>> how do we operate?
Our software solution is aiming the goal to optimize and manage your stock to raise supply capability and decrease your stock!
Based on which data the software is operating?
- adequate information of stocks, material flows, supplier and dealer agreements
- any level without exception - restoring, returns circulation or regional fluctuations – will be fully recognized by our software
What’s delivered by the software?
- Refilling or stock reduction (e.g. under consideration of ABC/XYZ-analysis)
- Integrated features for simulation (e.g. configuration of parameters) and stock controlling in every level
>> stock analysis
First Prof. Dr. Alexander Söder (OTH Regensburg) and his Team will analyze your status quo with a multi-step procedure by leaving no stone unturned: Every article, product category, location, distribution channel and every supplier.
>> our method
The stock analysis determines the range of the current stock and articles with the highest efficiency, but also shelf warmers. It detects measures which could be used for quick wins first. Dynamic factors like seasonal sales fluctuation, structural breaks and trends will be fully considered.
According to your individual demands inter alia the following evaluations can be implemented:
- investigation of seasonal factors, sales fluctuation, structural breaks and trends
- demand and sales forecast at any level
- investigation of stock situation with need for action
- designation of overstock and overreach
- simulation with stock parameters
- display of optimization potential within a branch network
>> your advantages
realize quick wins
Where can the capital commitment in my warehouse be reduced on short-, middle- and long-term?
- how efficient and powerful is your stock management in sector comparison?
- how accurate are your demand- and sale forecasts?
- what effects will appear due to an automated disposition and a transparent stock controlling?
- where are my sales potentials?
- impending stock outs?