>> wholesale, retail and e-commerce
Delivery service is very important to you as well as it is to our warehouse management system!
- dilos provides the best run-time in the benchmark with a minimized error rate at the same time
- gapless inventory management with batch and part quantities
- pick up process and monitor for collection customers
- retour settlement
- optimized shipment and e-commerce processing. E.g. packaging with delivery note and packaging material suggestion
Thereby dilos and web-shop works hand in hand with you’re already existing system to provide an optimized warehouse route optimization, ABC/XYC classification or dynamic reclassification, permanent stocktaking and warehouse activity with an alarm system.
The Lagerhaus Traunviertel is one of the most important employers in northern Austria including 29 companies. In sectors like agriculture, building material, markets, machinery and automotive technology they offer a wide range of products and service pallets.
Highlights of the WMS:
- completely paperless warehouse management from the goods receipt area to the shipment area with the usage of mobile MDE-units. Also equip your tour vehicles for the supply and processing of collecting customers directly in the central warehouse
- web-based connection of the locations to the central warehouse per dilos.net
- mobile ad-hoc-print for barcode labels on the forklift
- location monitor for picked goods on a widescreen in the shop area
The Hendi Food Service Equipment GmbH is a reliable provider of non-food-products in middle and Eastern Europe. Specialized on the requirements for professional catering and big kitchen their 4.000 parts product range consists of catering and buffet products, kitchen aids and small-sized equipment.
At their location in Lamprechtshausen in Austria Hendi runs a delivery warehouse over 4.000 m2 large. Due to the big capacity nearly all products of the catalogue can be delivered directly ex stock. The installation of dilos made the warehouse logistics more efficient and shortened the delivery times.
Nerlich & Lesser KG
Founded in 1949 the family company Nerlich und Lesser has its headquarter in Deggendorf and is a specialist in the sectors of iron, construction materials, sanitary facilities, heating systems, elements and locksmith. Today the company operates supra-regional on 12 locations in Germany. Features of the WMS:
- central warehouse with multiple-shift operation and 1.6000 picks per day
- paperless warehouse management with mobile wlan scanner devices
- interface to the ERP-System gevis (based on Basis Microsoft Dynamics)
- management of the warehouse and the store with dilos
- commissioning based on tour or as adhoc- for picking customers
- sectoral commissioning of single-orders or multi-order-processing
- tour planning processes and 100 % control of shipping due to scanning at goods output
GLOBO Handels GmbH
The GLOBO Handels GmbH with the development and distribution of decorative living room lighting as their core business is one of the leading lighting traders in Europe. Their product pallet consists of over 2.000 products which are provided in over 50 countries worldwide.
The logistics center in St. Jakob with 33.000 pallet spaces guarantees the ability to deliver. Not at least because of our WMS dilos:
- innovative supply strategy and parallel commissioning of several orders simultaneously
- connection to the ERP Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- paperless warehouse management with the combined usage of mobile scanner-devices and forklift terminals
- performance and bonus tracing with performance indicators of the employee controlling Time Data